- Enhance breathing
- Save 30% strength
- Prevent injuries
- Ensure safety of outdoor exercises
- Can enhance walking speed by 15%
- Reduce pains in joints & muscle
Function: Antishock System, Adjustable Length, Antiskid, Damping Handle
Polyester Shaft Material: Aluminum
Alloy Tip Material: Rubber
Full Length: 53.1 Inch (135cm)
Closed Length: 25.6 Inch (65cm)
Net Weight: 0.27 kg/9.5oz
1. Why use trekking poles? Keep balance and improve stability. Reduce energy consumption and increase speed.
2. I can get it to move very little when I trying closing or extending. What should I do? The pole is using a speed-lock to adjust and fix the length, if you haven’t loosened it totally, the pole will be hard to move even a little. You need to loosen it by turning it anticlockwise till it can be moved easily.
3. How to use the quick lock? All 3 sections can be fasten by speed-lock. First you just pull the bottom section to the length you want, then hold the 2nd section with both hands and spin it quickly, until it tight, then do the same process again to the top section. When finished, spin it the opposite direction to loosen and then close.
4. How to use the wrist strap? Pick up the wrist strap, press the wrist strap in our hand after through it from below. Then hold the handle lightly.
5. Do you have any other styles of trekking poles? We recommend our 100% carbon fiber trekking poles.
No reviews yet